*Run diagnostic scan (if able), and give print out
*Lower Unit Oil (Gearlube)
*Everything in the 100 Service
*Change water pump impeller
*Change Low Pressure Fuel filter
*Address any additional maintenance needs per manufacturer
* Change engine oil and replace the oil filter. The oil should be changed more often when the engine is operated under adverse conditions such as extended trolling, high temperatures, and saltwater usage.
* Inspect thermostat visually for corrosion and or for a broken spring.
Make sure thermostat closes completely at room temperature.
* Check engine water separating fuel filter for contaminants. replace filter.
* Check corrosion control anodes. Check more frequently when used in salt water. See Corrosion Control Anodes.
* Drain and replace gearcase lubricant.
* Check power trim fluid.
* Check power steering fluid (if so equipped).
* Inspect battery.
* Saltwater usage. Remove and inspect spark plugs for corrosion and replace spark plugs as necessary.
* Check wiring and connectors.
* Check tightness of bolts, nuts, and other fasteners. Lubricate all necessary items.
*Grease and inspect propshaft and prop